Technology@Risk is a boutique consulting firm offering expertise in the areas of Cybersecurity and Technology Risk Management.
Our firm can assist with Cybersecurity assessments and the deployment of technical and operational solutions:
- Because of the risk of Business Email Compromise, one area of interest for many firms is their Treasury Department. With our deep expertise in financial services, we can identify entry points for 3rd parties to redirect payments and make recommendations to close those gaps.
- With our technical expertise, we can recommend and manage the deployment of technical solutions, including Network Access Control (NAC) and Public Key Infrastructures (PKI).
Technology Risk Management (TRM)
Using qualitative and quantitative measures refined at different financial services firms, we can show the cost of a technology event - an outage or data breach - and its impact on a company:
- This assessment determines the inherent value of a firm's business services and the impact of different types of events - a data breach, an outage, etc.
- The results of that assessment may determine the value of a business service is so great, additional controls are necessary to prevent these events.
- These decisions are based on the value of that service to the business and the cost of controls, measured in dollars and cents.